- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Functions of the office
- Advise the council of the official languages in the General administration of the state and to undertake tasks to that effect will be entrusted to it.
- Develop technical studies and reports of diagnosis on the use of the official languages in the General administration of the state and its public authorities, at its own initiative or when you are requested.
- Annual track on the degree of fulfilment of the use of the official languages by the General administration of the state and its public agencies.
- Promote, disseminate and distribute investigations, surveys, studies and publications related to the official languages.
- Promote the development of work of translation and interpretation for achieving the objectives proposed, with the possibility of proposing agreements with the Autonomous Communities with more than one official language.