- Data Protection at a Glance summarizes the most relevant aspects of Data Protection for Public Authorities using IMI.
- Users Guidelines on IMI and Data Protection
Spain Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Proteccion de Datos) considers that point number 5, in its second paragraph, needs to be completed with the following two indications:
Establish procedures to exercise the mentioned rights
Communicate to the National IMI Coordinator exceptions and restrictions to exercise the mentioned rights, in accordance with the Fundamental Law 15/1999 of December 13th on the Protection of Personal Data and the legislation developing it. (Ley Orgánica 15/199)
- Report on exceptions and restrictions of the rights of: information, access, correction and deletion of personal data protection in chapter IV of the IMI Regulation. This report was done by Spain Data Protection Agency.
- Spain Data Protection Agency`s remarks of December 2009 on the questionnaires in place at that moment. Current questionnaires, as used by IMI authorities, can be accessed here.
- Privacy Statement explaining what does the European Commission to secure personal data protection in the part of the IMI System under its responsibility.
- Decision C (2006) 3602 of the EU Commission of August 16th on the security of the information system use by the EU Commission.